Entrance Requirements for Master (S2) Applied Telecommunication Engineering Study Program
- Prospective Student Requirements: Bachelor (D4/S1) in all fields of engineering studies related to Electrical and Informatics Engineering (with matriculation for non-Telecommunication Engineering graduates)
- Make an abstract of the research plan (optional, if there is one), with a limit of 200 to 500 words.
- Fill out the registration form and include the required attachment documents.
- Pay the registration fee of Rp. 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand rupiah) paid by Host to Host BNI 46, namely through BNI Outlets (BNI tellers) at all BNI 46 head offices and branches, BNI ATMs, BNI Mobile Banking, BNI Personal iBank, BNI SMS Banking, or Agent 46 with a Virtual Account Number on the proof of Online registration as a payment code.
- The registration fee that has been deposited is non-refundable.
- You can download the payment procedure with the BNI 46 Virtual Account via the https://pmb.polines.ac.id page (Download menu).
- Legalized copy of D4/S1 diploma
- Legalized copy of academic transcript
- Health certificate from a doctor/hospital stating that the person concerned is eligible to continue his master's education at the Semarang State Polytechnic
- Recommendation form from direct superiors for those who are already working (you can find the form download here)
- Recent color photograph, size 4cm x 6cm
- Proof of Registration/Registration
- Proof of payment of registration fee
*) All data documents are brought at the time of the interview test.
*) Documents in points 1,2,3, and 4 are uploaded at the time of online registration (in one file with PDF file format with a maximum file size of 750 Kb) and point 5 (Photos) in JPG, BMP, or GIF file format with size 4×6 cm or 160×240 pixels and a maximum file size of 750 Kb.